Monday, March 16, 2009

Tag-a-thon 2

A series of tags! This ones by Rach !

Its about food!! he he...(evil!)

1. One dish you can crave for any given time of the day/ night/ situation?

It astonishes me! Theres nothing in particular! I`m a simple food lover. I eat anything from bread, butter and jam to a full meals... anytime anywhere. I wont mind!

2. One dish you'd never had and would love to regardless of the expense?

The lobster. It always looks tempting. but never had the company to eat it!
People are turning vegetarians. And, I cant eat the whole thing alone.

3. Most expensive dish you've ever had?

I guess it is karimeen pattichathu. Something which I had recently. I think, the outrageous price was coz of the restaurant. The dish was awesome too! I dont remember the name of the restaurant. And i dint pay for it obviously!

4. Most bizarre dish you've ever seen or tasted? Like totally blown your socks off! Makes you gag every single time your lay your eyes on it. (Hope you've got the point by now: P)

Nothing is more bizarre than the karnataka Sambhar. jaggery in sambhar!?? Doesnt make sense! Other than that, I dont get intimidated by the way a dish looks...

5. Your poison?

Food! I eat quite a lot.



6. One a lonely rainy day, your sitting cozily on your sofa, you'd crave for?

Hot Chocolate! Or Amma`s coffee!

7. First forbidden savory you'd crave for while you've been sick?

I dont restrain myself from having anything even when I`m sick. Though, if mom is taking care of me. I get only idly and curd... So I`d just crave for food!

8. Your all time favorite TV snack:

Haldiram`s Bhujia Sev!

9. On your first ever kitchen experience you prepared:

Dosa. The first time it came well. Every other time the shape was all screwed up!

10. After a tiring day at work/ college/shopping/loitering you'd loved to come home to?

Subway tuna sandwich! Come on! I live alone!

11. A cuisine your most comfortable with:

Home!and of course american and italian!

12. A snack which you loved A LOT back when you were a kid and still love it till date?

fry yums! cheap and outrageously hazardous. Dripping with oil! That was all i could get of the 5Rs I get.

13. A dish which your mum makes/ used to which you simply adore?

Lots of them! the garlic chutney, buttermilk kozhambu, tamarind kozhambu, ladysfinger sambhar... honestly lots more!

14. Most expensive dish you ever had?

Q 3!


15. What you're eating RIGHT NOW? or had immediately before?

Now nothing. Just finished eating the idlys amma packed for me!

Just when you thought it was all over...BONUS! (Don't cha love em?) ;)*16. Your friends are coming over on short notice. You have half an hour. How would save your dignity by being hospitable and feed your friends? (Considering you can't take them to a restaurant)

I dont have the apparatus set up to ake anything. I`ll have to order something. And of course! you think they are gonna come to my place for the food alone?

Cool that went smoothly. I wonder how that always happens when it comes to food.
And I tag none!

5 comments:

BD said...

Karnataka sambhar..huh!! Can't you be a little euphemistic at least?

Rach said...

hehehe!!....

good one!..... i like the tuna sub too! :D

manoranjini said...

3.karimeen "pattichathu"???In mallu,it means the karimeen tricked you!!!must have been that huge bill!
6.BINGO ...

Unknown said...

Quite an interesting read!
And I totally agree with you on Karnataka sambhar!! :)

kiran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.