Monday, March 23, 2009

25 Random things about me!

One more tag! This time by Equi.
25 random things about me! 25 is a huge number. Its gonna be a while. There will be like 10 points which would probably be obvious, if you have been reading my space.
  1. I dont forget good things that others have done to me. However insignificant they are. And, I also dont forget embarassment, whatever may have been the impact of it.
  2. I used to think/wall stare a lot. But now I dont find time for that. I miss those activities. Probably thats why my blog posts` frequency has come done drastically.
  3. "I`m 22, single and I can do whatever I want! No one can say anything about anything I do." This is what I said today morning while shaving, and ended up with a ridiculous style. (I removed it!)
  4. I love movies. Any kind! Favorite being Anbe Sivam(Obviously).
  5. Those embarrassing moments which I dont forget; I think of them when I drive the bike to work. I cant stand the thought of it and I scream. I just scream. I`m thinking of getting a punching bag to relieve the pressue of embarassments.
  6. I love my family.
  7. I`m a hypocrite. I dont believe in God. But encourage ppl to believe in God. I say ego is the most important thing in the whole world. I still say it is. But, I dont seem to have much of an ego myself. I realised this recently.
  8. I have to mention this. I love my nephew. The recent bonding that happened when my sister was here. I miss him.
  9. I get high on those momentary satisfactions. Like getting an output at work, or helping a blind person crossing the road, or taking my parents out for dinner.
  10. Recently I have started feeling like yesterday happened so long ago. Days go by fast, but yesterday feels like a week before. Probably coz, I do a lot of things in 1 day.
  11. I am a great fan of Rahman. Right from the 1st song he composed. I used to be so confined with his music. But now I have enhanced my playlist. Contains a lot more different genres of music. But still Rahamn Rocks.
  12. This blog used to be my punching bag, when I started it. It helped me a lot to get rid of my frustrations.
  13. I love writing. I`m obviously not a professional. I dont know fancy words. But I like words.
  14. I`m a workaholic. There are 2 things a human needs. Money and sex. For both, we have to work for it. Nothing wrong in being a workaholic.(food is a subset of money)
  15. I love eating. Whatever it maybe. I can eat and eat and eat. That explains my horizontally inclined physical structure.
  16. I cant find topics to talk to a stranger. I just cant say "lovely shoes! where did you get them? oh! that shop! thats near the other shop where I get my jettys!".
  17. I miss my friend Ravi. I wouldnt have, if he had gone to US for studying.
  18. I love my friends. I seem to have made very few good friends after college. And now, only my college friends are my life.(All guys! Damn you!)
  19. I miss being with my sister. Life would`ve been lot more comfortable if she was around. Before the trip she knew nothing about me. But now she knows everything.
  20. Every crude injustice thing I see on TV; I dont get annoyed or angry. It just astonishes me the brilliance of the accused. I guess I was born to be a serial killer.
  21. I secretly love the attention I get; at work or wherever. I just tend to be proud of myself.
  22. I get influenced by people. I work with 2 brilliant minds and I already consider them as my mentors.
  23. I cant really think of what will happen tommorow. I just live today. Actually, I just live now.
  24. I am God.
  25. I used to love water. But, now I love fire.

That was long. I tag none. Let this finish with me.

7 comments:

Advitiya said...

I am god...

I've been looking for you. Here you go:

1. Johnny Depp
2. Quick n painfree weight loss methods
3. All the books in the world (even the unwritten ones)
4. Lots of money of course...
Please get right on it... been looking for you for almost 24 years now!

PS. This dude you're trapped in is sweet. Do something for him too :)

BD said...

"I don't believe in God But encourage ppl to believe in God. I say ego is the most important thing in the whole world. I still say it is. But, I dont seem to have much of an ego myself."

A hypocrite indeed.

"I'm God"

Yes :P

Very candid and I loved this tag.

manoranjini said...

Nice blog,Ram!Thanks for dropping by at my place.Will be visiting u soon...

Ram said...

Adi - I`m absolutely lost.
You are also god?
And you were looking for me as a god?
And why Johnny Depp? Of course i know you are obsessed with Johnny Depp. but why do you have to say that? as god.
Other points are fine.
And thanks for calling the dude sweet... ;)

Equi - Thanks. Its good to be god. You should try it once in a while.

mano - Thanks a ton. You have a pretty impressive space too.

Unknown said...

tag!??everywhere it is the same isnt it..hahah...what is tagging by the way??..lol..i cant make head or tail of it..

by the way ur blog is nice..
(This blog does not allow anonymous comments.)
i mean why??I am with WP and i cant comment??
http://frozenwell.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

Good stuff!!

Fantasized emotions appearing real said...

i likes it!