Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tagged, Whatever!

About the tagger: This tag was from kenneth. How can I miss this? moreover, its a good way to think about something else.
Aw crap, your iPod’s jammed on one song! And you won’t be able to get it fixed for a week! What song do you hope to christ it’s stuck on?
Pink Floyd - Shine on you crazy diamond.
You learn that your new cable package has the Anytime Movie Channel! Which movie do you immediately flick to?
Certainly Anbe Sivam.
You walk in the front door and smell dinner cooking! What makes you go, “Oooh, I like that!”?
I think it will be anything which mom makes.
What’s your favourite season?
The winter! I`d prefer it being snowing. I could go out without protection to feel the chill, the pain and then realize that I`m still alive.
What’s your favourite word?
NO.
And your least favourite?
YES.
If you could be anything in the world when you grow up, what would you be?
I`ve grown up already. And, I`m me.
What’s your pet peeve? C’mon, you can tell us! What makes you go, “ARGH!!!!”?
People talking.
And finally… Which celeb makes you go all fluttery and swoony whenever you see a picture of them?
None. I dont allow anyone else other than myself to make me go all fluttery and swoony.
Great! Now it’s your turn to tag some of your friends for this thing!
I guess I have to... reni and vignesh.

8 comments:

BD said...

People talking?

Hmmm..

Fantasized emotions appearing real said...

err...ram.. idon understan this tag thing! :(

Ram said...

@equi - Yeah people talking...

@happy - You dont have to.

Suresh said...

Shine on could cos some serious brain damage .. are u sure... ??

Insomniac said...

yeah dude.. thats a 17 minute song :D

Ram said...

@sue - dai... It will cause, but isnt it a good thing?

@kenneth - 13 min song!

Insomniac said...

There's a 17 minute live version of that i think :) i have the entire collection :)

Reni said...

ppl talkin, makes u go aarghh?!!...mayb dats y u've takin 2 bloggin, huh?...