Saturday, September 01, 2007

Tagged again!

Tagged again! And yeah Reni You got me this time! Atleast, this is something than not writing anything! Anyways, I am supposed to write 7 interesting things about me!

  • I had lied a lot to my mother, since my childhood! I had got caught so many times, that, mom thinks I got caught every single time i lied(you know what i mean!).
  • I am stubborn as hell. I never get tensed at any occasion and I face problems and not run from it. There is a catch! I do have soft corner when I watch some real good movies! I cried for Anbe Sivam, forest gump, its a wonderful life, Cinderella Man, etc.
  • I love riding the bike in the rain! Eventhough I sulk about it a lot!
  • I have a problem with my computer hardware, on an average of once in 2 months!
  • I trust people so easily! Some do take advantage of it! But, I dont care!
  • Im addicted to coffee! A wiseman once said, caffine is like nicotine!
  • I can crack PJs* so bad, that he person who sits in front of me, can actually pull his hair out in agoony.
Thats that! Had to think hard!
Anyways, I tag Equilibrium and Kenneth!

*Pathetic Jokes!

9 comments:

BD said...

Ohh, pj's and all! I've never pulled out my hair :P

Reni said...

pah!hah! wat's a PJ by the way?

Ram said...

@Equi - Try me! I said i can crack! I dont crack pjs all the time! I am not a heartless guy with no mercy!

@ Reni - Ive given the meaning at the end of the post!

Reni said...

ahem!sorry abt dat!i used 2 use da term "PJ" a long time ago...n i n my frnds wud also stick our tongues out and look up, skywards, 2 giv it a more "pathetic" effect!

Anonymous said...

KINDA scared about the last thing you wrote dude!! "pull his hair out in agony"...YIKES!!

Advitiya said...

Dude!!!!

Ram said...

@reni - ha ha! Good one!

@Shrutz - I said, I can crack pjs, but i dont hurt anyone normally!

@Adi - Firstly thanks for visiting!
And, if you mean what i think you mean, then, what to do yaar? Its a pathetic life and PJs are a part of it!

Insomniac said...

am really very sorry. i had missed this blog post earlier. hence i never noticed this tag earlier :(

Insomniac said...

anyways thanks for the tag. i wont write it now though. its too late.