Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tag-a-thon!

Looks like, theres tags everywhere! This ones from Equi!


1. Which song is being played in your mind rite NOW?

'I`m an asshole' By Dennis Leary. Dont know why, but me and rague have been singing it all day!

2. One song that describes your life.... (no self made compositions please!)
Very recently heard songwhich made an impact!
"Grave Digger" Dave Mathews!

3. The song you listen to most on your i-pod/ MP3/ cell/ PC/ etc
Classic Guitar - Eric Clapton

4. A song that describes best the following stages in your life:
School days - "Take It Easy Policy"-Kadhalan(Simply because I used to listen to that song a million times till 12th!)
Friends - "Summer of 69!" - Bryan Adams
Your mood rite now - I`m an asshole - Dennis Leary

5. Your all time favorite song, and the reason for it... maybe some memory/ some funny story/etc!!!
  • Vellai Pookal - Kannathil Muthammital;Because of Rahman`s voice and the way I stay absolutely motionless when I listen to that song!
  • Sounds of Silence - "Simon and Garfunkel"; Because of the lyrics and because, everytime I listen to it, I realise something new!
6. A song you wish you hadn't heard!!! (more than one is always a pleasure!!!)
  • June Ponal-Unnale Unnale
  • "What can I do" - The Corrs (for other reasons!)
  • Vennileve - Vettaiyaadu Vilayadu

7. A song that would best describe..... me (hey, I took pains to tag you, I guess I deserve this ;-) )
Frozen - Maddona! Please Equi, dont ask me why!

8. (I just cudn't miss this!!!) If you were in an elevator with Himesh Reshammiya and Altaf Raja, you would..........(plz plz plz..... something funny!!!)
I have no idea of who is Altaf Raja! On a serious note, I wouldn`t get into the lift if there was Himesh in it! If I happen to be in the elevator, I would make him realise, I can sing better than him!

Now, I tag Reni andTimora!

3 comments:

BD said...

Summer of 69! Yeah.

Hey, Dennis Leary is really good. Frozen too. Nice :)

Reni said...

awww...shud i copy n paste all da qs n answer it myself?...sheesh!these tags can b a bit 2 revealing...can't say i'll b tellin da entire truth...

kiran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.