Sunday, August 19, 2007

Randomly random...

The Question is : When will the beauty of life be realised?
The Answer is : When we do/have the things we want to do/have at that point of time!
(Atleast according to me!)

Right now, I mean 'now', life rocks! And, Iam very close to realising the beauty of life! And, the thing I want to do/have right now is, move in with a friend! Then, party hard!

Now the thing that amuses me is, why I dont have the urge to work hard? I have always dreamt of, wealth, comfort and a life to be told about! But, I have never wanted to work hard! I suppose I`ll start doing it!

We see people, who are big, figuratively speaking! They are all successful, atleast most of them in this corporate world we live! I tell you, I definitely would like to be them! But, I really cant imaging myself being there.

P.S 1 : I, after great difficulty have written a complete post. Have been trying to do so for the past 2 days!

P.S.2 : My posts have been focussing on me completely, I have to change the style!

P.S. 3 : This post can be valued void, as this is just the effort to write a complete post!

4 comments:

Shweta said...

hmmm, i completely understand when u say "My posts have been focussing on me completely, I have to change the style!"

But then, so do mine, thoug i never try to do it otherwise, found it too tough :)

BD said...

Imagine yourself being there...then you'll work hard!

P.S.1 Now what was the difficulty? I see no difficulty whatsoever...the post says nothing at all! Or maybe you didn't write everything you wanted to write!

Ram said...

@dagny - It is not so hard to write about something else. We just have to think a bit.

@equi - Yaar, i tried typing something a number of times and eventually failed in writing something substantial. Thats why!

Reni said...

hey, v all go thru a period of time wen v think v r degenerating...but trust me, it'll pass...just dun't succumb 2 dat kinda depression...i'm goin thru it now...God help me!