Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Return

First up, Apologies for not posting for a long time! No, Im not busy at all! I just dont have an internet connection! But, life is super good could just be an understatement! Life is super good! Eventhough training ended successfully, and we got our computers, going to an office which is barely 3 kms from home and not doing work is seriously fun! And, otherwise, 3 guys living together, in a single bedroom apartment, cooking(making dosa) every night, with no ego what-so-ever is good!

Next, the 1st salary! I`ve earned before! I got Rs20 for the 4th prize in pattern detection competition, when I was in 8th std! Mom, still keeps that 20bucks as my 1st earned money! But, what I get now is different! Every single penny I spend, Guilt-trips me that, I havent done anything to my parents with the 1st salary! And, its already time for my 2nd salary!

Driving in banglore is great! Yeah! Thats is kind of awkward! No sane human would actually say that! Its been 3 months since i drove in the rain untill last week! It was the best thing that had happened in the recent past, for 2 reasons! My bike got washed and I thoroughly enjoy every minute of that ride! I used to wear glasses and it really used to be annoying when I drive in the rain! But, now is great! And with the constant cold wind and water hitting your body, the body gets numb and it is kind of good!

Its been a month since i posted and still I dont have anything to write about! Damn!

6 comments:

BD said...

Hmmm...

Peenuts said...

Enjoy madi :)

Advitiya said...

Ah the joy of spending that first salary...
I spent half of it on booze like a dodo!

Reni said...

welcome bak, man!this is awesome!...life's gettin better n better @ ur end...n BANGALORE! wow!i envy u man!...

Ram said...

@Equi - Ok!

@peenuts - Thanks!

@Advitiya - Seriously! Every penny spent is worth it!

@Reni - Yeah banglore is great! And, kerala is better! I love it there! So, i envy you!

Ajan said...

heeey!! welcome to the banglorean life dude... i used to play basket ball in rain..hehe!! generally ppl play football..but i'm kinda different ;)
you have merged with bangalore..tahts good...