Thursday, May 17, 2007

Pride

I have successfully completed six months, since i wrote the post about me following rules and all. I am proud to say that, I`ve managed to follow the road rules and traffic rules. Ever since then, I`ve not got into a share auto. Share autos are forbidden to accomodate more than 3 people. But none of the auto guys follow the rules. My motto was that, i shouldnt get into share autos which break the rules. But, even when i get into the share auto and demand the driver not to take more than 3 passengers, no one including the co passengers accept to travel by it, fearing the probable hike in the price. As I said, the mistakes must be corrected from the bottom. And the root cause for the guys to commit mistakes is us, the public. And the other motto i took up on that post is, i shud never bribe the cops. I dint get a chance to meet the guys on the road as i mostly follow the traffic rules.

It feels good when there are no mistakes committed from my side. Makes me guilty free.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only cops? Not the postman?

Ram said...

wokay... that was even before i wrote the post... dont worry about it.

Peenuts said...

Gud going :) Keep up th gud work

timora said...

yea somebody shoukd start it...good for you and keep it up

Ram said...

yeah... will do!