Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Mi...

Last week was a satisfactory week. May 18th, friday, was my mom`s b`day. And im glad, i cud do something which could be called as birthday celebration, to my standards. Honestly speaking, mom has never celebrated her b`day. Maybe a handful of occasions when me and sis gave her flowers or greeting cards, which said, "ma we love you". We have to feel great on our birthdays. For, mom, it has always been just another day, doing the dishes, cooking breakfast, lunch, dinner and my 4th meal. None of her sisters wishes her. Her birthdays, for the past 55 years have been like this. But, this time, thanks to the money my sister had sent me, I took her, dad and my grandmother to a beautiful movie. Yeah, thats the celebration ive been talking about. And, the occasion was, my mom`s b`day. So, it can be accounted as a celebration. Im glad, and I could definitely say that, she felt good, on her b`day. I had a feeling of satisfaction.

I also bought her a pizza. She, used to ask me for it, whenever I go out with friends for dinner. I always used to forget about it, the next time I go out. But, i remembered. I went to the pizza corner, bought her a good medium pizza, and came home. But, this was the next day of her b`day. But again, glad i could atleast do this for her. It actually feels good when you do stuffs which pleases the people you love. Love you ma... always do.

No comments: