Friday, May 04, 2007

As Good As it Gets

21 years of journey towards eternity has been breathtakingly phenomenal. Learnt, lost, got, gave, troubled and troubled by a lot of things and people. As a little kid, in school, I`ve never felt competition. Never have been the best kid, with best scores in the class. I used to wonder how it would feel being a 'topper'. Maybe, it was a great feeling. But I was already feeling great. And the greater I feel, as I take my next step towards eternity. I have definitely had my bad, sad days. But who hasnt? Now, at this moment, I feel, I lived a perfect life. You dont have to be a winner in every aspect. What matters is, at the end of the day, I am happy.

As good as it gets. I love that phrase. Its a movie which has Jack Nicholson and Helen Hunt, a romantic comedy. Good one. But, not here to talk about the movie. Everyday, I wake up to sunshine, I feel one more day old. I feel it, and its a good feeling. When Im older, and much more busier, I will remember these days, as the days I enjoyed lving. But I wont be complaining. Living every single day to its capacity. I love life.

No comments: