Monday, May 14, 2007

Blurred Vision!

We all go through a lot of things in the journey towards eternity. And, for me, engineering is one of the long trips I took in the journey. It was long enough that I was desperate to finish it. It is a different feeling that Im gonna be on my own, and it is sad indeed that, we guys are gonna part! But, yeah eternity is not an easy destination. All those things apart. Im now happy that I`ve finished engineering. Though I cant be so sure about it. I have no idea where each of us will be in another 3 or 4 months. I`ll have to find new friends, new people new environment. Although I dont feel the way I felt when I entered college from school, a pinch of nervousness prevails. AS always, to satisfy myself, its all in the game.

Had finished my 62nd engineering exam on friday. We wanted to celebrate. But, none of us felt that great. Or maybe it was just me. I remembered those days, when me and the guys discussed how much our college sucked! But, its always the nature that, when we leave something, we realise the worth of it. Thats okay. Im sure, im gonna miss college. I dont know about others, but college was the only place where i had fun.

I went for a family trip to yerkaud. Me, mom, 2 uncles and 2 aunts. Really, it was an awesome place. It wasnt cold, but it was pleasant. Very pleasant. Uncle had booked a room with an awesome view. It was a great trip, excepting the petty quarells. Now Im back, sitting and listening to Save you-Provoked. Awesome song and Im addicted to it! Maybe, we guys will plan something this week. Hope we have some fun in our last days together.

2 comments:

Peenuts said...

cOLlege days..one of the best moments of life...yes indeed..the fun we have..i wonder if there cn b anythin to beat that :) But know wht..when u meet ur buddies again after a long time, those moments are sometimes even better.. :)

Ram said...

Hopefully.... And im definitely gonna miss the college days!