Monday, April 30, 2007

Yeah, its me!

Its been quite a while since I actually posted. But I have my reasons! No! Im lying. I`ve been in the so called "oppice" for the past week, ever since I came from goa. Oppice, is nothing but, vetti oppice. Its a place where we all sit in our homes doing nothing. Yeah, thats where I was, before and after the goa trip. So I have enough experience in the oppice. Thats enough of the oppice shit. Now the reason I am posting is, to avoid my nephew and niece, who are here for their summer vacation. My niece is an under aged brat, equally irritating, just because I gave her an extra attention when I was at her place. And my nephew, immature 15 year old. I often pity him. Maybe because the place they get their education. He gets a good 90% score in his school, but that aint enough.

I have been wanting to write the so called experiences in goa. It was a great trip. We all loved it. Goa is a photographer`s paradise. But for an amateur like me, it is disappointing when the pics dont come out well. But, yeah who cares? I do it for my satisfaction. We went to these deserted forts. It was hot, very hot there, especially in the forts, but it was worth it. WE visited the Champora and the Aguada forts. WE visited a number of beaches. We bsicaly did a lot of stuffs together. Fun, is the keyword. But goa is an expensive place. I spent a good 4 grand, excluding the travel expenses.

I have been reading a lot of blogs when I am at the oppice. I feel so down in the line wheni read some of them. Wow!, Man, I lack the feel when I write it. hmmm, again who cares? I write for my satisfaction.

2 comments:

timora said...

hey goa s always fun...just sitting on the beach doing nothing but watch the weaves take their time coming to the shore..
write sunthng more abt the "oppice" :)

Reni said...

dat must b da story of how u found my isolated blog....