Sunday, March 18, 2007

phbt



Ive been reading this book called, Road To Gandolfo. Its one helluva book! Its too damn good. Its stylish, the naration is breathtaking. Its more or less as stylish as the film departed. Yeah departed was very stylish flick. I saw the movie once at home and on the guys` request went to the cinemas to watch the film. Well to say the truth, it is a movie to be watched in the theatre. You dont get the feel of the movie when you watch it at home. And the excitement starts right when Jack Nicholson voice echoes,
I don't want to be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me.
till the end where Matt Damon says "Okay"! The most awesome character was Dignam, played by Mark Wahlberg. Hes just a guy, going around screwing everybody bigtime. Nice movie.


The world cup going on, and after a great great debate, my parents were convinced to get the Dish TV. Through which we get all the paid channels. It isnt installed yet. And its of no use. I wanted to watch all the world cup matches in digital quality. But india must have lost the game against the minnows, bangladesh by now. Its so freaking disappointing. Seriously, the guys should get used to playing without me(wink)!Wokay, thats it for now.

No comments: