Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Missing a life!

Its been long since i posted, and im sorry for it. Today, there wasnt any power, i went out. Was standing in my portico(atleast thats what we call it). I was staring(yeah the same ole staring!!) at the cows outside. Nothing fascinating though. I saw a coupla kida come by. They were playing something. I dint understand what it was, but apparently they were having such a great time playing it. I still dont know what it was, but i admired the excitement i saw in the kids` faces. I miss that kind of innocent happiness. I wish i am a kid again.

I have this quote, which says "theres no point being a grown up, if u cant be childish sometimes" , and the picture says this was said by Dr Who. But it is true. Somethings trigger your childish self and it is a good feeling. Ive been childish once in a while with the guys, and apparently ended up being humiliated. That doesnt bother me much. Love you guys!! (im not gay, for heaven`s sake!!) But on the whole, we do have to be childish when we want to.

2 days back i saw a movie called paruthiveeran. It was a good one. The ending was a tragedy. I might have cried if i had seen the movie at home. Excellent performance by both the actors. And a lot of things have been happening around. Ive again lost sleep and will have to try hard for it. I have to forget things and get over it. It just takes time and fortunately, i have all the time in my life. My project is completed and ready to be submitted.

No comments: