Sunday, March 04, 2007

Life as it is!!

What has been going on for th last week has been phenomenally un-understandable. I`m absolutely happy, but dont look happy, i love parents, but dont show it to them, I love being at home, but look as if im reluctant to get out. Honestly, I dont understand the theory of this kind of actions or rather stupidity. Theoritically, these are just the mannerisms which are changed mannually. But, believe me I tried, and especially when you dont know why you are like this, you tend to think a lot and thats what is happening to me. I dont want to get back to the days where I stare walls and get myself called insane, though it is not insanity.

The above paragraph made no sense(it does to me). But yeah here goes. Yesterday was one of the most pathetic trips in my lifetime. It was fun to be around with the guys but none the less, it was disgusting.ugh! There was a pretty good video made in the bus, where we did our trademark dialogues. That only was fun. Other than that, I hated every minute of the trip. Forgettable one.

Things that have been happening, just dont make any kind of sense to me. Just when I was sure that I was in control of everything with respect to me, something out of my control just happens. I talk to someone, to whome I never wanted to talk, I get angry on one of my very good buddies. But I still do believe it was his mistake. It was petty fight. It never meant anything serious, but he should`ve appologised rather than irritating me further. I got pissed big time and now, im not even returning his calls. Life just gets stupid as time goes by. If i just ignore him, i really dont have anyone else. But he should`ve asked sorry. and the fact that, he never asks sorry, triggers it all!

No comments: