Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Expensive Embarassment!

Yippee!! I`ve got my Slr camera finally! Thank you Kirthi, Love you! You can see me posting my works hereafter. But, thats gonna take some time. Im goin to Dindugul tommorow. Its a place near madurai. We,ie, me, Arun and Kugha, are goin to a friend`s(jaikumar`s) sister`s marriage. She is just his cousin sis, but yeah im goin to have some fun(yeah! In dindugul! Dont you dare raise your eyebrows!). I usually feel embarassed when im called to a function happening to someone whom i dont know! But yeah, thats how life is(I really dint have to say that, but whatever?!).

It once happened, when this bugger, Kugha, took us to a birthday party. You wont believe this. It was the birthday party of, one of his friend`s, who happened to a girl(aunty?!), mother, who turned 50! That really is one of the most ridiculous thing i`ve ever done. Me and Arun dint step in the party hall(?!). We went for a second to say hi to the girl(aunty?!). But we werent a part of it. They were singing a birthday song for a 50yr old woman, and she is obliging with a whole heart. Poor family. And after that, this is the occasion that i`m gonna get embarrassed. And the thing is, I`ve got tickets for 300 bucks and must cost the same for way back, and i`ll be getting some money from my parents to get embarassed. Im looking forward to it. But yeah, we are gonna be there for a coupla days. So it must be fun.

(P.S. This is to my sister, who probably is seriously reading this. No! I am not taking the camera down there!)

No comments: