Thursday, January 11, 2007

A Bundle of thoughts!

I finally did IT!! Its not what you think, but I like the way you think! Okay, i finally got the heart and enlightment to delete my orkut account. Its really hard, to ignore or avoid all the public requests for the profile to stay. But i did it. Okay, now i`ve lost my only mode of contact, with a lot of people. But I dont regret it. I feel relieved that, i wont be having anything to be tempted on to go into my orkut account. Seriously, am i not blabbering? Im really sorry, somethings have been on the busy mind, i cant concentrate!

The other day, just before going to sabari mala, i was sitting and wondering, what a useless bum i have been! Then, suddenly, there is a hype abt me getting a tellable score in cat. Everything changes. My mom talks like im surely gonna be doing the mba. See how things change in a week? I am totally useless on the 1st day of the week, and im an mba graduate to be on the last! It really feels wierd.too much sugar in the coffee, is not supposed to taste good(though i like it. its a personal delicacy(wink)). The same way, for the past 4 months, nothing has gone wrong. Wierd aint it?

Me and my pal senthil have enrolled for classes, in a company who do projects for the students in the final year. They make it sound logical. They are actually selling projects, but they make it up by taking classes for students who are getting them. That way, we dont do the projects with zero knowledge. You know what I mean, we have only some knowledge of it.This is getting very technical.

Off-late ive been watching a lot of fresh prince of bel air; Will Smith is good. Argh!! He`s damn good. All those fat jokes and short jokes. If you get ur hands on it, jus watch it. Its good. And beware it will grow into you!! You know wat im saying?

2 comments:

timora said...

hey thats a really old sitcom .but really funny...
i loved it too..
and u know wat i deleted my orkut acount twice and i have a third one now :)

kiran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.