Saturday, January 13, 2007

jaage hain...

Obviously, jaage hain is the best song in the guru album.And it sounds all through the film. Yeah!! I saw the film and got my review of it!! Well here goes... I dint understand it.Well, forgive me, i dont know hindi and to add to the misery, abishek bachhan dint know english in the movie! Well, the performance is good. Okay!! they all were awesome!! Vidya balan gorgeous!! Madhavan cool( though i dont forgive him for the smooch)!! Abhishek... too good.Hes put on tummy to act in the older role.But thats no big deal. I can do that in like a week! And ash, i liked the older ash!! she looked more original in the older role!!And Oh My God!! Rajiv menon!! I swear to god, i`ve never seen such beautiful work in an indian movie. I got glued to the screen lot of times and the reason is Rajiv!!

Dad has been sick for a week and hes been in and out of the hospital and im glad i cud be of some help. Nothing much, i jus drove him around. Today, it just confirmed that there is nothing serious. Thank god. As Im saying that, i got a thumbs down for going for a movie!! Thats dad.

He never says NO! But he never says YES! He talks as if im having a hard time goin out. Yeah!! I got a job and ive got all the freedom i want!! I can say so! He doesnt control me and all, but it really is hard to ignore him and go ahead with my plans. Thats the way ive been raised. Ive been told to keep my parents as happy as i can by god knows who!!.Its just that as i grew, Ive seen more of them as unhappy people. Keeping them happy, certainly wasnt possible by me studying. So now and then or most of the time, when dad doesnt stop talking after me summoning the petition to go out, i drop the plans. But sometimes, i overrun those cribs and i end up feeling guilty the whole time!

Who Am i gonna do it for? I love my family and absolutely no one else! Love you ma and pa.

3 comments:

Neo said...

you should have gone to the tamil version.. atleast you could have understand what the movie is all about

Ram said...

Yeah right!! now i have to go to the theatre for that

Tq said...

well yes, the song grows on u everytime to listen to it. u get a piece of mind and its quiet catchy