Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Common... Just gimme a hug!!

I`ve always argued with mom, how a hug makes you feel better. Its all in the succession of munna bhai method. Jus hug and make people feel better.I jus was browsing the other day and came accross this video in a site called free hugs. Theres a video in it and its good, as in i liked it.

The other highlight of this week is, i saw my cat score as soon as i came back from the trip.I was overwhelmed to see, the score. It was funny though. I got a 83.53%ile. Which is obviously not good, but thankfully not that bad. The whole point is that i cared a damn about the exam and look at the freaking results!! A good friend of mine, used all of his study holidays to prepare for this cat(as if i studied during the hols) and scored less than me. God!! I must be a genius(wink). Just imagining, how pissed he must be! Anyways, sorry buddy, i dint mean to hurt you(wink)! Anyways, it kind of too late now for doing mba. I feel its a bit foolish to let go of the job and go study again. And seriously, studying is surely not one of the things that i do best! Anyways, my parents are really interested in me doing mba right away. But theres serious thinking involved.

On the other hand, my project, with my buddy senthil, is still in stake. We havent decided on anything and we are way behind schedule! God save us. And the most pathetic thing is we are paying for the project(phew).Thats it for now!

No comments: