Thursday, December 28, 2006

cough cough... Kill me!!

Yeah!! For the past 4 to 5 days ive been coughing like a dog, dont mind to imagine how dogs cough!!Anyways, it feels like shit, when you have to cough all the time. My trachea is all hurt and i suppose it must be bleeding now, off the coughs!(cough)ts been some time since ive posted, the reason, one, i was off to chidambaram and two, i din find an appropriate topic(as if i got one now!!!!).Okay, to talk about chidambaram, i have to admit, i din do wat i wanted to do. I did spend some time at the temple, but it was too crowded. Had some okay time, watching the channels on tv, which we dont get here in chennai. Then sat in my cousins ice cream shop, for sometime. Time just flew by.Relatives asking me to eat every hour.That is what we call, anbu thollai!

Okay, a useless post it is alright!Anyways, too bad, nothing much happened in chidambaram for me to write here.I love the place and the temple. But, i went there on another mission, to think, to realise my value, to find myself and get myself on the road from no where.I guess i havent succeeded much on that. But, this dog will surely have its day! I`ll be waiting.It was always my dream to find a place where i can go when i feel low. Im in search of that place.Chidambaram natraja temple was a trial worth it.

No comments: