Saturday, December 30, 2006

End of Days!!

Its 30th and tomoro at midnite another stupendous year comes to an end. The 31st, Arun`s b`day, the occasion which is celebrated every year with a festive mood. This time, i`d rather sit home. I dont know why i feel that way, but, i dont wanna be a part of any new year celebrations anywhere. Yeah!! One reason is, im wearing the "malai" and im not supposed to do a lot of stuffs. So now postponing all the parties after the 7th, when im back after the trip to sabari malai. But I hardly understand my sudden change of attitude towards new year eve parties.

Today, me and arun had some talking, i told him i was glad the year was ending. He asked me why, i said it was a bad year. Now that makes me wonder, i was selected for a job, i cleared the one arrear which i ever had, and ive spent a lot of money on myself!! The year wasnt supposed to be a bad one, but everything came to me all of a sudden. I was happy for a minimum number of days of the year. Otherwise, it was a bad bad bad forgettable year. Of course, every fogettabe thing cannot be forgotten. Arun told me the same thing. He said, it was a damn good year for me. Look at what im destined to?? Im not celebrating even when im kind of successfull. Like they always say, if you get one you obviously lose another.

Now, I really really want 2007 to be a memorable year. I want to do a lot of stuffs which i may never do in my life time. You know, i really want to have fun in the final semester. I will try my best to forget 2006. Im going to look forward. Im going to party, im going to hookah and hopefully im goin to spend a lot of money. You know the last 6 months in which im totally going to be depending on my dad. Obviously, i need my dad and mom for the rest of my life. But i wish i take care of them. Thats supposed to be in another post. I love my family and friends and no one else in the world. Only my sis, reads all these crap, and an obsessed moron, me, read it to make sure i have written the readable stuff. excuse me, Am i psychic?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish you a great 2007 - and wish you feel it was indeed a happy year when 2008 begins. May the optimist in you linger more than the ever available pessimist. Have fun daaaaa...