Wednesday, December 20, 2006

ciao!!

As said earlier, im leaving for chidambaram tonight. Goin to reinvent myself. And i got my new goggles today. Its a fast track one and cost me a fortune. Actually cost my dad a fortune. And i love it. I got my contacts coupla days back and glad that its settled in my eye pretty well.Im jus loving today. For the first time, i cud see myself clearly with goggles on, into the mirror. It doesnt sound exciting! But, it sure is for a guy who cudnt have a good vision from kindergarden.Thats exageration!! I wore glasses only by 7!! Okay, now i feel all excited.Im leaving to chidambaram, and im all geared up.

Filled my phone with a lot of music.Took 3 books!! One is Night Bloom by herbert lieberman, the next is The lost Don by Mario Puzo(Damn!! hes too good!!)and The monk Who sold his ferarri!! Theres a lot of reading to be done out there.I was planning to take my laptop, but i ended up against it.Gonna hit the road tonight, obviously in a bus!! Dad doesnt allow me to even take a ride in his car.Yeah, the last time we went to chidambaram, and i was driving, he dint lean back a second and relax. Its better when he drives than, getting screwed up in the head by letting me drive.I keep away from asking nowadays!! Ooops!! shifting topics again. Okay!! Im off guys!! see ya`ll in a week!! tata!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun Ram!

Ram said...

you bet!!