Friday, November 03, 2006

Wall Staring

Im proud to announce that, ive, jus today, got a masters degree in wall staring.It was phenomenol.It could even be in the guiness book of world records.I lied down staring at the wall for 2 hours stratight.Can you believe it? But its a good feeling. Its not just the wall you stare at, but its everything.A whole movie, with heros and heroines, You see the whole thing on the wall.Its the way u look at life.The things which you desire.The things which you wish you could have done.The mistakes you had done.The mistakes which u wouldnt want to do.Everything!!You actually will feel fresh after a wall staring session.I did!

Sometimes,we human beings just forget many things which we do in our lives.The wall is a window to the past, the present and the future.After 2 hours of staring, i then looked at the present through the wall and only then got up!!I looked at everything, from my school days, through to my college days, the days when i do my project, the days when i work for a call center before i join iflex, the days at which i work the company, the days when i would,yeah,I WOULD, get married and have kids and lead a regular life as everyone.Then i face reality.I feel, this is necessary in life.But 2 hours of wall staring is really sick, eventhough i feel proud of it.Every single person, should spend some time alone, talking with his mind, and conversing with his conscience.Yeah! I can hear you! Its called day dreaming.As long as you are doing it when you have something else to do, its called day dreaming. Hopefully, I dont look crazy to all you guys. :)

No comments: