Thursday, November 02, 2006

Rendezvous With a Star

It was 9:30 in the night and i was bored as usual.For a change, went to the terrace.There is a water tank, which has no ladder.That is laft to the brilliance of the constructor.Now coming back to the topic.Got on to the tank with great difficulty and spent time staring at the lights in the houses around.Then too bored of doin wat i was, i lied down on the tank.Started staring at the sky. It was quite cloudy.I was basically staring at the sky.It was bautiful. Not only clear skies, even cloudy ones are beautiful.
Was jus gazing at the sky, as i wondered about different things.Literally lot of things were running thru my mind.i found a single star peeping out of a cloud.I felt like i was the happiest person.Then i ran over all my problems again.I saw the tstar twinkling.It felt as though the star was reciting solutions for all my problems.It was awesome.I saw without a blink.Awestriken!!I suddenly felt i found solutions to all my problems.Then came back home.Faced reality again.Here I am again, facing all my problems for real!!

1 comment:

kiran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.