Sunday, November 05, 2006

Stupid Everything

I`ve kinda made y`al think im a starer!Im a thinker to be precise!Ive been goin through a lot lately.And ive been trying to occupy myself with a responsibility provided by my sis.But unfortunately unsuccessful.I`ll try to put in more time and sincerity!!And yeah Ive been through stupidity too!To start with, its my stupid study holidays and the stupid "me",am,watching the stupid idiot box(TV)all the stupid day.It indeed was a stupid day as everything i did was stupid!I literally was stupidity personifiead :).
There was a stupid insurance agent(he really wasnt stupid, i was too stupid to understand anything he said),and my dad invested a jealous 5 lakhs in lic! I really dont understand the stupid concept.Why put all the money in insurance when you can keep it with you and spend it all??When i asked this they called me stupid!! haha... This is a very stupid post and thenks for all the stupid people to read it!!

No comments: