Thursday, November 09, 2006

Beau Pluie 2

Been off for the past 4 days!!Sorry if u missed me ;)!!!Anyway, on monday,we were asked to come to college, and it looked as though it was onna rain.I got the help of a friend and reached college!Tuesday, the uncertainity of rain was quite obvious.I had gone to college by bike.The road was good and the scenary was beautiful!I drove in the high 60`s and reached college on time as well.Then from college, me and some the guys had gone,jus out of the college for lunch.There in began!It started off with a drizzle.I had carried a jacket(thanks to dad`s instincts)!I wore it and was waiting for the plan to be furnished.We then came back to college to pick up another friend.A session of a huge downpour was already over.On reaching college, the guys decided to go to KFC!Okay! Nice place, good chicken, but we never seem to get bored of it!!It was drizzling quite heavily then.I decided against goin, jus coz i had to drive the bike!

The college got over but around 3:30 and it had never stopped raining till then!I had hoped that it would stop in a matter of time!Went tothe bike, and when i realised the drizzle was a bit lighter, i started my journey home!My helmet was soaked and I couldn`t wear it.The climate was cold, the sky was beautiful and there was water all over.I liked it, its hard to find this kinda weather in this part of the country! I wore the irresistant jacket, with the hood on, and started my quest back home. It was good driving for the 1st 2kms.The only problem i had was that my glasses get drenched and i could hardly see anything.It was real fun, till i reached the bypass road.Its a good road with some eye-catching scenaries on the way.

As I entered the road, a gust of very cold breeze(atleast i felt that cold) hit me! At that point, i realised, it wasnt goin to be easy.As i drove, the rain got heavier.It felt like, people who hate me were throwing small stones onto my face.Then i tied a piece of cloth around my face.It felt better.With the numbness in my body, i drove towards eternity, home.Visibility was still a problem.But I could manage.That was the first time i ever drove at high 30`s and low 40`s! I reached home, without a part of my body not wet, and with numbness in my fingers which lasted almost forever. But still I loved the rain.I still believe, rain is the most beautiful creation of god, after us, the humans. I had never regretted getting wet, but the things which get spoilt is always an issue.That day nothing got damaged and i loved it!

No comments: