Friday, October 27, 2006

Confessions

Good people have been finding differences in me since my recent success in the career. I feel sorry for the different ways i dealt with my happiness. Im sorry to all of you who are reading this post. I feel sorry for being self constrained .I am sorry for looking at things my way and refusing to look at them in the way other people would have looked at them. Im very sorry for the people who are still thinking im very happy without any worries. I am sorry from the bottom of my heart to all my dear and lovely friends who had been with me, if you had noticed a change in my character.

Im very sorry for all the irrepairable damages i`ve done in peoples` lives. Im very for the family who got affected in the auto accident. Im very sorry for all the hearts i`ve broken. Im whole heartedly sorry for all the promises unkept. Im viciously sorry for hurting my dad`s feelings now and again. I just want my loved ones to understand that im extremly sorry for every known or unknown mistake. This is for the people who love me and who had loved me. Love you all... My heart is jus unloaded.

1 comment:

arun said...

ading nathary.... vera vellaya illatha naye... go try to study... if not watch all the matches... i am telling u.. u r eye sight at this point if time is really pathetic... and the more u blog.. and rite stuffs like this.. and by the time u join iflex u will have glasses 5 times thicker than wat u r havn now...