Friday, October 27, 2006

Finding Myself Nowhere

Long gone are the days when i used to sit down with my mobile phone and keep messaging someone. I hardly pick up my mobile phone now. Usually lot of people is by your side when there is success. But in my case i`ve seen the best of people during my days of failure and treachery. Now today, standing in front of my mirror questioning myself "what good have i done?" ,no, i dont find an answer. I now realise the deeds which one performs gets good people to him and allows him to keep them by his side. I certainly havent been a man of deeds!! I feel lonely, staring at my mobile phone, wondering how it would`ve suffered during my immense messaging days! poor thing.

The shift has been too fast for me. I was a busy guy and suddenly, there was nothing to do, studies apart. I tried to cope up with things but the reward i got was being called selfish. Im sorry if i am and i`ve never wanted to be selfish. People started leaving me so rapidly. I just couldnt cope up with it. Too lonely that i started blogging. Makes me feel like im talking to someone, who is more understanding. All of a sudden life makes no sense... "hardlylife"!! I realised people are everything and im too late by a winker.

2 comments:

Kedhar said...

ppl leave u not cos ur not worth it.. they leave u cos they jus don realise ur worth... don worry man... its all in the dam game

kiran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.