Monday, October 30, 2006

A Day Of Good Things.

Today certainly was a good day.Yes! It rained cats and dogs last night and every news channel was yelling "All schools and colleges announced holiday". WE were supposed to have our practical exam today.So we still were in a doubt whether there was exam or not. Got up by 7:30, very late to wake up on the day of exam. Very confident that there wudnt be any exam. Messaged my friend and asked him about the postponement or cancellation. He did not know. Then messaged a series of friends. None of them knew. I did not panic.Thats the case before any exam. Started from home by 8.Got my buses very easily and went to college.There all the guys were there, sitting and "Studying"!!Actually thats when i knew there indeed was exam.Thankfully i was in a batch which was in the afternoon. But whatever be the case, I literally touched my book after goin to college by 10.

Even after that i din study seriously.Just went all the stuffs.Went to the lab, got an experiment, which was a piece of cake.Finished it as soon as possible and then left.So the day was indeed a good one.Except one thing-Ibroke a soft drink bottle in the canteen and had to pay the penalty!! That was my day and this is one my most boring post.Thanks for wasting your time reading it!!

No comments: