Monday, August 03, 2009

You!

Why did I disappear?
Hmmm...
The question should be why did I return?
And the answer is, well like a normal person, I have something normal to write about. Finally!
There is hate, unhappiness, stupidity and people shouting at the top of their voices, everywhere around you. Like a good music player with a good collection, creating voidness in your head, making you forget the polluted wind blowing through you hair; just a thought of the friend giving you a hug, with a smile on the lips, and absolute love in his heart; makes the inconvenience go away. The poke of his collar bone telling you, reality does not just ruin your life, its actually not as depressing as the life of a skunk stuck on a railway track with a train nearing.

One of such a friend is leaving for the US now(literally), even after my repeated persuasion in different ways. I cant say I will miss you. For I have always missed you. I dont know how the bond tightened after college. It is probably the loss or the gain or the repeated humiliation of ourselves. I have recently caught up with the habit of getting inspired by people. And even before this habit started I was inspired by you. You are one of the greatest friends I`ve had. Thanks! and irrespective of the answer to the question of his existence, God bless you.

You will be on the board of directors of my company. Consider the offer. ;-)

I love you man! (in a totally non-gay way obviously)

7 comments:

BD said...

Why dont you join him?

"I love you man! (in a totally non-gay way obviously)"

Hehe :P

Rach said...

awww!!... i can completely imagine it!... a friend is in Australia, and another one is getting married to a guy settled in US... i totally get what u talking abt here!

@Equi... LOL! and btw, y the hell hv u blocked me out of ur blog? :O ;( *sniff*

manoranjini said...

Touched by ur friendship man ...And true,in this depressing world,friends are what keep u going.Hang in there and keep in touch with your mate,Love will find the way ..in a totally non-gay way ofcourse !!!;-)

divya said...

reality ! is one thing and perspective another coming from someone who is going through the roughest patch in her life! i can say we all move on but a good friend is the greatest treasure ever...a friend once said to me the distance between 2 friends is not measures in miles but in phone calls and letters ,,( u can imagine it must hv been in days when people wrote letters not emails) but yes who doesn't miss that hug!

Ram said...

@equi - I should!

@Rach - I know! And I know how it feels when a friend get married...

@Ranjini - Obviously we will keep in touch... thanks

@Divya - "distance between 2 friends is not measures in miles but in phone calls and letters" totally!
Yeah! "Those" hugs are special!

Suresh said...

Lol :) was serious while reading most of the post .. last line cracked me up :)

yea..I love you too man.
The Friends circle is more a triangle now :|

Ramses said...

Honest one.