Saturday, June 07, 2008

Ten things I miss about Chennai/Home.

  1. The Beach!
  2. The sound of the AC thermostat going “click”, when I’m half asleep at 2 or 3am.
  3. My feet on the table, Pink Floyd casting their spell, looking into the monitor.
  4. Hours and hours of wall staring.
  5. The numerous, midnight freak out places. (It’s not always about the booze!)
  6. Bike rides, with an attire to be worn in Antarctica.
  7. Long naps on the open book.(more of a college student thing)
  8. Delicious mangoes. I know I’m still in India. But, the pleasure of sitting in front of the TV and sucking on a cold mango seed on a Chennai summer afternoon. WOW!
  9. The rare rain. And the temptation to get wet.
  10. The beach! Oh I’ve already listed that. The teleporting thoughts while I sit and watch the waves.

5 comments:

Insomniac said...

hey am listening to Pink Flpyd's Discography now. finally got my hands on it.

Ram said...

cool man!
listen to fearless,comfortably numb, time, shine on, brain damage, money and echoes...
all of em extremely addictive

BD said...

Whats with guys and wall staring da?? I've heard my cousin also say that.

Ram said...

Refer this... http://hardlylife.blogspot.com/2006/11/wall-staring.html

;)

BD said...

:O

Enlightenment!