Thursday, June 05, 2008

Stating the Obvious

It is nevere ever forgivable, when I say I have been working my arse off, and coz of that I havent been writing anything in this space. To be very very honest, I have opened the 'New Post' page atleast a coupla times and sat right there, wondering what I should write. The same is the case now. I have no idea what I should write about. It`s been a long time since I used this space. But, absolutely nothing has happened from then till now. Life is absolutely stagnant, no forward nor a backward movement. I`m staring straight into the tunnel, which has no end. And believe me, it is pretty damn dark in there.

I have brought my dad`s car to Bangalore. Diesel price has been increased. I, not contradicting with universal opinion, accept the fact that, bangalore traffic is quite annoying, especially when you use a car. But, the climate is awesome and with good music in the car, and if you are not in a hurry, then you can always live happily with a car here. Again, with the hike in the fuel prices, I might just contradicting myself.

For quite sometime, I have been wanting to write about the things I notice when I go on a long walk on the airpot road. But, by the time i started writing, I had stopped taking one of those walks. This is an absolutely non-sense post, with a non-sense title. But, Heres a start. I`m not gonna leave this place. So, expect more soon.

3 comments:

Insomniac said...

:D great. the fuel prices are scaling new peaks na and i just got my driver licenses.

BD said...

Aah!!

The title makes sense though :P

Write anything. We are here to read :)

Ram said...

@kenneth - Dude, cycle is the best, trust me. We can stay fit as well.

@equi - Yeah, wrote one already.