Thursday, January 17, 2008

Singilinium!


Single-hood is good! just beautiful! I have no regrets whatsoever! I`m leading an absolutely happy life being a single! I ain`t complaining about it at all! Okay! Now I have the liberty to say the following stuffs.

I was talking to a friend, who apparently was pretty frustrated about being a single and he so desperately wanted a girl friend. I asked him if he was serious! Something like this coming from a guy like him, who apparently cared a damn about girls was surprising! Okay, now i understood that he was pretty serious! I asked him what the hurry was. We apparently had all our lives. Then he said something which was so so pathetic! "Age is catching up dude!"WTF?

Okay, then reality knocked the door! Yes age was catching up, not physically, I`am just going to be 22 from being 21! That does make a difference! Yes, apparently, right there, in front of my eyes, each and everyone of the individuals i know either get committed or gets married! I have no idea how it makes them feel, but it does make me feel old! I used to love the days when I can frankly say a girl that she`s dumb! Now I`m called a male chauvinist! Which doesn't bother me much!

I was talking to the same friend of mine, and we were talking about how every single girl we come across is either dumb and stupid and how all the smart girls are seriously committed. And when I was cribbing about how everyone I know is committed now, to another friend of mine, she says, "its the age!. Everyone tends to get committed or get into a relationship in early 20`s whether it works out or not." I nodded in acknowledgment. So, what am I supposed to do now? I have seen guys who hunt, flirt with every available girl in sight. That can never be me! And every time I say someone that, I prefer being a single, they look at me like a Martian!

Okay the fact is, I might feel too organized or committed or whatever if I`m having someone to share each and everything with. And thats totally contrary to what I am now! Well, love life the way it is now, and expect it to be the same!


And seriously, Live and let die! :-)

8 comments:

நிரஞ்சன் said...

As said, its the same,now also... "age is catching up dude..!!" v may nsoy the days as single, but wen its "double",, life changes a lot... (sometimes even to single- in 2 ways...;-))

BD said...

"I used to love the days when I can frankly say a girl that she`s dumb!"

Hah! What on earth??

Ram said...

@நிரஞ்சன-Yeah life does change, but the changes that happen when when we are single are supposed to be more adventurous!

@equi- Its a special feeling when us guys catch you girls being dumb red handed!

Reni said...

hah!! u make it sound like as if guys never act dumb!pah!i'm nt gonna believe dat for a hundred gold coins!!

Peenuts said...

Well dude..u r not the only one going through this...i m so busy myself, pursuing my interests, hobbies, dreams...that i dont hav time for a gf...bt then all of my other frends r gettin committed or married..ths sometimes worries me bt ..wht th hell...lets live the moment :)

Ram said...

@Peenuts-Yeah dude! what the hell?
Lets live the moment!

Rach said...

@ the cost of sounding like a 22 yr old whoz dumb enough to be single... i do agree with u, tht it does get a bit flustering at times, seeing all ur frnds getting committed !!

BUT... the way i see it... ur gonna probably be committed for the rest of ur life laters... why not just enjoy being single now ;-) ...watsay?!!

Ram said...

@Rach - Yeah, I`m loving it, being a single. And yeah you are right, we are gonna stay committed for the rest of our lives so why not have fun while we can.

Hmmmm...