Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Midnight melodies!

Its been quite sometime! About a month i guess. A lot been happening since the last post!

Firstly, I saw taare zameen par! Okay, no! Its not fair for me to review a movie like that! Aamir proves he`s the best once again. I watched it with a friend. I was kind of cautious not to cry with the guy near me. But, I ended up laughing when I saw buckets of tears from his eyes! It was a very good movie!

Then, my eventful new year! The most eventful one!(I am Sarcastic!) It was bad, even worse than the new year i slept at 11 15! I was boarding a train to chennai. I was wide awake at the stroke of midnight, listening to music! Then the disaster happened, the zune died! The happening marked the end of the only entertainment that was existing on that train with me! Then the fight started, the fight between the roaring lion and the growling bear and the hissing snake. I could hear it all. There was this 60 year old lady, playing the lion, the parsi guy playing the bear and a middle aged woman playing the snake! If you dont understand, they were all snoring! I couldnt sleep all night.

Then, the sabari mala trip! Was as usual the best thing that happened this year, so far! We were lucky to see a herd, or whatever you call it, of elephants! It was wonderful!

Then, something happened which made me think! There was a fight, or a misunderstanding, or whatever; between people who are/were/is a good friend(s) of mine! It was confusing 1st. But, later, the fault and the mistake was recognized. The sinner was aptly punished. The punisher dint have to think twice. OK! All is fine now, the life is as smooth as a lotus petal. But, it just makes me wonder, to what level a simple action of stupidity can cause a super noah! The relationships between people have been used and reused and exploited. Bad! Hmmm...

Now, I live basically on music and coffee! Well, those who dint know, I got the zune a month back. For those who dont know what the zune is, it is the microsoft`s reply to apple iPod. Well, its big, but stores lots of music and pretty good too. And, when we get it for a very cheap price, then anything is worth it! So, music+coffee=life!

Otherwise, life`s cool!
Live and Let die!

Chow!
(Inappropriate title, dont mind!)

11 comments:

நிரஞ்சன் said...

hello sir.. My first comment on ur blog... :) who s the SINNER and PUNISHER?

BD said...

And you didn't cry?? :P

Live and let die! Great da :D

I liked this post :)

Ram said...

@நிரஞ்சன் - Hello Sir! Good! The sinner is us! the punisher is God! Naah! I`m just kidding!

@Equi - Of course i cried!
Well... live and let die... thats a song by guns `n roses! Nothing creative about it! Well thanks!

Peenuts said...

Zune..kewl....hw s it????

Ram said...

@Peenuts- Dude! the zune is good... except it looks like a soap box.I got it for around 85$ on a sale... so.. 30gig, with everything, except a good size is worth it! :-)

Insomniac said...

:D good to know everything is alrite.

Reni said...

dat post made my life look good...

Ram said...

@Ken-Yeah!

@Reni-Eh? What do you mean?

Unknown said...

ramp a** .. u talk about people snoring???????

Ram said...

@ravi- ok! Snoring happens once in a while! Bare with it dude!

kiran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.