Thursday, November 08, 2007

Apologies = "NULL"

People tend to commit the same mistakes again and again. Just like me not posting for a long long time! So, a sane human who knows he commits a mistake, will apologise. The apologies, just gets worthless after the 1st time! So, I dare not apologise this time! Anyways, I`m sorry that i`m not here to stay. It`ll probably take atleast another 2 weeks for me write my next post!

There are 2 kinds of people in the world. The arrogant egotistic assholes and the idiots. The 1st kind talk and the 2nd kind actually "listens". The arrogant egotistic assholes get to their egotic(i dont even know if its a word) best when in crisis. Why the hell am I talking about this?? Yeah. Coz, I`m one of the idiots. It takes some time for "us" idiots to realise how idiotic it is for "us" to listen to these god-forbidden offenders.

There arent any good people around. Even if they are good, they are equally anti-social. So they cancel each other! Evil is what people are. People are totally heartless to even fight about something else over a dead person. There are friends. Friends who are immune; so immune that they cant even console a friend for his loss; who sleeps as a friend cries for his loss. The earth rotates because of ego. Ego is necessary. But, There should be love and willingness to help.

I`m just pissed off at something that had happened. Might look like a piece of crap to people who read. I apologise!

P.S. Equi, I got your fever. I started posting my titles in JAVA style. ;-)

3 comments:

BD said...

Full rant-oosh! Never seen such posts here...

I agree, no good people at all. And they cancel each other...so true ;)

Earth rotates because of ego? Good one :D

Ram said...

Yeah, too much of rant!

You understand girl! ;)

Advitiya said...

You got one thing wrong...
there are 3 kinds of people in this world!
a) The arrogant egoistic assholes.
b) The idiots
c) The smart bloggers who bitch about the other two...

The earth rotates on ego
Thought provoking...