Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Heaven`s Door!

The song "Knocking on heaven`s door" - Eric Clapton in the backround!

Taking things easily, is supposed to be a very very good thing. But the problem with it is, the most serious of the problems are taken easily, and end up smiling at 2 disstressed faces. I love riding on a bike! Especially, when I`m a pillion rider! That happened today. It was lovely, I had closed my eyes, with the chennai`s dirty wind running through my hair; I just loved it. Arun was driving fast. It was very much anticipated. We crashed into a cycle guy. Luckily, he was absolutely un-injured! Unluckily, we, or rather, I am severely in jured! Remember the 2 huge bindi like scars on my right palm? I`ve got one on my left now. Guess, it just had to have the uniformity. I had put a band aid, which had started to look more disgusting than the wound itself! Now, it hurts, but I`m used to pain.

"Knock knock knockin on Heaven`s door"

I wanted to conduct a poll! How long should an average parent worry about their son going out in night? I dont know! This gets on my nerve! I had bought 2 sarees for mom and a shirt for dad! It felt absolutely brilliant! I just lived the moment, a son can live only once in his life time! But, (hope amma doesnt read this!) Torture in the name of care, is pretty annoying. Amma, Appa; take a break caring for me, and start caring for each other!

"Knock knock knockin on Heaven`s door"

3 comments:

BD said...

'It was lovely, I had closed my eyes, with the Chennai`s dirty wind running through my hair; I just loved it.'

Well, why did you stop at closing your eyes, you should have fallen asleep hun!

Hmmm...it's irritating if it's over done. But, I know a couple of people, whose parents' aren't here and they aren't even taken care for pretty serious illness. So, that's okay! Be happy.

Probably, even you may get worried about your kids in the future ;)

Reni said...

hey, same feeling dude....my parents' love makes me suffocate @ times...

Insomniac said...

ya same here.. there s way too may rules for me to follow at home!!!!