Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Non-Patriotic love...

I sit on the couch, I blow into my tea and a layer of vapour forms on my glasses. Then, I realise, I have to write a post about the place which is probably going to be my home for the next 2 years. The 1st few days have been awesome. I get to wear a double layered clothing and still end up not sweating. How cool is that? And, I`m kind of enjoying the real formal attire, that I got to wear for the 1st 4 days of the week. Work, or rather training hasn`t started yet, but the people are really good. Nice batch, Good employers. I`m loving it. Damn, I havent visited the mc-d yet! But, no regrets. I`ve got a lot of time for that.

I read huge article about how people are affected by writing about their colleagues. I am not gonna say anything about them. But, of what I know these people are really professionals. Anyways, I`ve got a great batch and a mixture of people. It has people who stands up when a HR personell enters the room. Dudes! We are gonna work with these people. Just because these guys have joined a coupla years before us, we are equals! Its really irritating when people do that. And, of course, it has people cool, casual and with my aggregate ;-). So, for now, life is awesome, bangalore is awesome and yeah, the "work" is awesome!

7 comments:

BD said...

You say all nice things about Bangalore! I'm genuinely happy about it :)

Have fun!

Ajan said...

:) nice.. jus make sure that u don open ne o ur personal mail boxes or rite personal mails and all in the office.. my friend got the worst o his higher official..coz he described em to his gf through his mail and snt pics o em..hehehehe!
Hav fun! and don get into trouble or traffic jams

Ram said...

@equi - Having Fun!

@Ajan - Yeh man, I will be carefull.
Thanks. :-)

Ram said...

Dude!!! Thanks for reading man! And thanks for commenting!! And yeah, will rock on!

Insomniac said...

oh yeah the office systems are monitored by a techie so u better keep off the personal stuff!!! i read about it in the Newspaper or somewhere..they are the admins for the systems and are all knowing!!!

Ram said...

@kenneth - Yeah dude!! we all should be careful.

kiran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.