Sunday, July 22, 2007

I just realised sunday is already over, and I have to catch that crappy city bus to my office tomorrow. But, Im not complaining. I should get used to the way life is going to be. The weeks are going to be faster and weekends faster. Well, training has been supercool so far. Looking forward to it. I go to office with the expectation that the day is gonna be crappy and everything happens on the contrary. Balu, you taught me S/W Engg in 1 day dude! Thats something my college couldnt do in 6 months! You rock dude!

P.S. Im still looking for a house to stay. :-(

4 comments:

BD said...

Hmmm nice! You expect the worst, and get the best. How cool is that!

SE...don't ask! No comments whatsoever.

You still didn't find one?? You searching for a bride or a house? :P Guess you don't have time!

Yes, some people truly rock!

Ram said...

Yeah I dont have time. And, Im asked to stay in my cousin`s place for a while. I agree with you!!! :)

Insomniac said...

searching for a place to crash in Bangalore?? Good luck :P

Ram said...

Thank you dude! ITs quite hard alrite!