Friday, June 22, 2007

Plus it is!

It was a great moment, when dad said, you can get a bike. It was so great that I heard A.R.Rahman`s backround score around me! It was really that kind of a moment. Cherish it always. And, I chose Hero honda passion plus. I have to admit I love the bike. The 1st day I took it to college, I knocked on heaven`s door! And, I made sue accompany me there. But, really it wasn`t that serious. Had heavy bruises. But, close to be run over by the truck which hit us. The bike was damaged. And, I always kind of feel that the bike saved me. I love it. I thought about all this. When I saw my bike getting washed after a long time in the rain.

I do sometimes feel bad, I dont maintain the bike properly. But the bike has always done its duty. All those days, when Im extremely angry that dad dint give me the car; the bike did reciprocate on my violent moves on the road. I`ve put it down 10 times, and still it runs flawlessly.

I never had great fascination towards powerful stylish travel wagons! I thought, passion was economic and for my use its always good. So decided on getting it. I`ve driven 13000kms in just over a year. Planning to take it to banglore. My dear passion, you`ve acknowledged every cut I took, every illegal turn I made and every sudden brakes I put on the signals. Thank you!

Flash news - Ram is jobless enough to see Sivaji for the 2nd time and again love it.

Flash news - Ram is addicted to psychedelic rock. Listening to pink floyd and the doors!

14 comments:

BD said...

Yea yea, guys and bikes. And guys and guitars!! Inseparable.

Second time...Ah damn! I have been seeing only the trailers :((

Someone had once written that he doesn't like rock! Pink Floyd is God.

Ram said...

This is Psychedelic rock girl!! And, yeah learning to like rock... :|

Ram said...

I did kind of contradict myself. But, Im liking this kind of slow progresive rock!

Ajan said...

good.. late but KEWL..Strike out kewl make it ROCK.. youve started listenin to rock then..
Since u like slow progressive.. i mite suggest u to try alternative too.. gud for the ears u kno..
Vl teach em all those POP freaks a lesson da..
evrytime i start a day with priest or maiden or megadeth on my PC,my roomie glares at me.. so,started using high bass headphones and head bangin..hehehe!!
and cross ur fingers for the sake o ur bike da..

Ram said...

I know I know... will try out dude! And, headphones and headbanging... uncomfotable!

Hey, I`am kinda worried abt my bike. Yeah keeping my fingers crossed!

Anonymous said...

Jim Morrison n Floyd....AWESOME!!! and in Def leppard's words...ROCK ON.
I really really feel sorry for the bike....tch tch.

Anonymous said...

You atleast have a bike dude....Im neither bought one nor allowed to ride someone's........'Riders on the storm' is good by 'The Doors',you like it?

Ram said...

@shrutz - Jim Morrison seriously rocks!! The guy`s voice gets me high! Bike is okay yaar! It`ll be okay.

@incriminated - Yeah! riders on the storm is bloody awesome. And, dont worry man! You just finished your 12th grade. You dont need a bike! And moreover, you are goin to US!

timora said...

well though i dont like much of psychedelic i do love hard rock ....and bikes and guys do rock esp when you get to ride pillion with and in the rain :)
and i must see shivaji now

Ram said...

@timora - psychedelic rock is good. And hey, you will like sivaji only if you are a fan of Rajnikant. Else. its just an ordinary commercial movie.

α Lyrae said...

at least u have a bike..I have got a bicycle which gets punctured very often..And Sivaji didn't release here in my city..I've seen only the trailers.

Ram said...

@vega - bicycle is healthy! And hey, looks like Rajini is famous all over india!

Insomniac said...

Ah!!!! i dont have any specific music much i mind ..listen what i feel like !!! but u will hardly find any POP songs there!!! im back hooked on Pink Floyd again and also his cover songs by others....this holidays i need to stock up on some more vintage rock..since my sir has been teaching me a lot of 'Eagles' lately

kiran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.