Saturday, June 02, 2007

Dreamland blues!

Sometimes, you wake up with a refreshing mood, with your mind all eared up of doing the things you`ve planned to do! Today, the exact opposite happened to me! It was a stupid dream. The most pathetic dream. Yes! I dreamt today morning at 9! I was pleading to someone for something, which would probably come for the rest of my life! But,thats somethin which I would never do. Even if it cost my life, I wouldn`t beg for it to someone! I just hated that dream. Yeah, it is qualified to be a nightmare.

Apparently, I had another dream. Which I kinda enjoyed. In this one, I was talking to a friend who is a fellow candidate to be placed in the same company as I am! He tells me, the company has sent us a brand new, Lenovo, laptop with a core 2 duo! Wow, mann! Thats great! Then, I come home, I find the laptop. Put it aside and call sue to tell him, what my company does and his company doesnt! Then I wake up for a second, ask myself if this is real, then fall asleep. I get the answer in the dream, that it is. Im happy in my dream! Damn!! Then after an hour, I wake up and realise that it was just a dream!

Thus, the day gets spoiled, coz,
1. I did something which i wud never do, in my dream, and
2. I was disappointed that, the other dream was not true!

Flash news: Ram bought the gmat book. Not yet studying, but its a start!

6 comments:

Reni said...

go ahead n atleast read it lazybum!!

Ram said...

i will i will... :)

BD said...

Lenova??

Hah! :)

Padi padi!

Ram said...

Yup yup! padikanum!

Anonymous said...

He He...funny one!!
But ya know...dreams are only visions. To give them flesh and bones is in our own hands...So, don't worry, the good and the bad dreams will be possible only if you make them so.

Ram said...

hmmmm... true it is!