Wednesday, June 13, 2007

100 not out!

This is the 100th post! Yippee! I dont believe I`ve written a 100 times to post in this blog. Started 8 months ago, this blog was all about me. Ramprasad Arunachalam, potentially fit for nothing. And, now, I`ve written 100 posts. Wow! OK! Nothing special about it though! And, yeah, I`ll still be continuing.

**************************************

Me, and the guys had gone to pondy, auroville, yesterday, in search of enlightment. Naah! We, just visited the ashram! It was fun! Was like going for a long long drive, on a hot hot day. The plan was to stay for a coupla days. But, weather and the quality of the rooms, made us to come back the same day. It was damn tiring at the end of the day!
But, we had fun - Bottomline!

***************************************

Sometimes, old movies are beautiful! I loved the Rear Window, 12 angry men and Its a wonderful life. But, today, I saw a Tamil movie called "Punnagai"- meaning a smile. It was so so so damn beautiful! Its about 4 friends from college, taking up different routes in life. Sometimes, it astonishes me, of how well the directors of those days have thought. Its been a long time since I enjoyed an old Tamil movie. It was fun watching the movie.

1 comment:

BD said...

Cool! 100th post and all. Treat? :D