Thursday, May 24, 2007

Untitled - ugh, i hate it!

I got an invite from a friend to join a community called flixter. It just asks for me to fill in my details. And, suddenly, on a screen i click "next" and the site itself collect contacts from my google account and send them invites. I find the community interesting, coz its all about movies. But, I dont want people joining it and cursing me to send the invite. And, By doing this, I also sent invites to some people I hate. And, the worst part is, they even joined. Its a pathetic feeling, really. Btw, I really have nothing to write, just scribbling something which comes into my mind.

The other day, went to a movie called chennai 600028. Good flick. A fun movie. It was hilarious. Its about cricket and they`ve taken the movie well. We had a good laugh. But mozhi was far better. Its a feel good movie. Every moment of the film, you feel, u had a life like that. Thats how a movie should be. Anyways, got nothing more to write. cya.

No comments: