Tuesday, May 22, 2007

confused- Broke my head, rolled it in a bowling alley and ate brain sandwich! Help me!

Just before the exams which i just wrote, i had a lot of plans for the holidays. First, i decided to work in a call center, before i join i-flex. For, like 2 months, you know, earning some good bucks, not depending on dad for my expenditure. But, then, decided against it, when i realised, it wasnt worth it, except for the money. So, the call center thing is out of question now. Then, second, i was planning to write gmat and keep, so was planning to prepare for it. The initial step for the preparation is to buy the gmat book, which i havent taken yet. Im now almost sure that, I`ll be taking the exam before I start working. But, studying for gmat alone is not gonna be good, coz, im really really not good at studying! So, have to do something else. Whatever I do, there must be a meaning to it. I thought of volunteering to some social help organisation and help them for the next 2 months. But, confused. Cant think straight(im not gay!!!). I am jus nervous that, i might get it all wrong! Gimme some sugestions, of what i should be doing for the next 2 months. help me!

7 comments:

Bhava Kompala said...

I can give you an assignment for the next 2 months...Ofcourse, I will pay :)

Ram said...

An assignment would be great. I just should be occupied with something. I really dont care about the pay.

Peenuts said...

Learn a foriegn language, learn a nusic instrument (if dont already know)...these r som things i hav always planned to do when i wud gt my FREE time..something i have been waiting for the past 2 yrs :( :(

Ram said...

foriegn language is interesting. And yeah, longing to learn to play guitar. This just could be the time.

timora said...

join a good book club or movie club . .or you could take professional lessons in photography...you are interstd in it rite?

Reni said...

u cud take a curs in graphic designing...dats wat i'm doin now...who knos...mayb u r a creative fellow just waitin 4 a breakthru...

Ram said...

Thanks for the ideas guys, working on it now!