Thursday, May 31, 2007

Rock Bottom Laziness!

Thanks to thou, who was kind enough to lend me his guitar. Im looking forward to learn playing it. Actually, I`ve been looking into the internet for guitar lessons. But, its never as good as the real stuff. But, anyways, thanks for the guitar man! I really appreciate it!

There has been a lot of rock shows, going on around. In, chennai, there has been rock shows going on in YMCA grounds for the past one week. Edo, had tickets for a last week show, and he had asked me to come. I actually, wanted to go with the guys, and have fun. But, ended up not goin. 2 reasons!
1. Sometimes, you like a person, and u like everything that person likes and hate everything that person hates. On the other hand, when you hate a person, you hate everything the person likes and like everything the person hates! Apparently, rock music is something which a person i hate, likes. So, I kinda learnt to hate rock music.
2. There was "the match"! Couldnt afford to miss it!

Thou, also asked me if, I could come to the Aerosmith show in Blore! And, again, Im not much into Aerosmith, though i respect those guys! So, ended up not goin!

Flashnews: Ram, couldnt move his ass, to join the tennis classes, eventhough, he really wants to join!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ou hate rock coz someone u hate likes it???!!! NO, DON'T DO THIS!!!
I wudnt hate rock even if it kicked me in the posterior!!!

Ram said...

Naah, that aint the only reason, i wasnt into rock already, apparently, dint learn to like it...

BD said...

You don't like rock? Hmmm, it ain't all that bad. Forget the person you hate. You'll start liking rock.

Reni said...

YAM!YAM!!!"i'm crazzyyyyy foorr yoooouuuuuu..." YAM! YAM!
n dey call rock music?sheessh!
i agree wid shrutz..