Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Whats worse than a Hot bad day?

When you have a bad day, its like getting hit by a cotton ball and you end up getting a head ache. It was like that yesterday. I had been in thou`s place monday nights. Played Brian Lara cricket 2007, did little bit of project report work, slept at 5 in the morning and got up at 7 and came home. I took print out of the report. Wich took like 1 hour for a copy and i took 2 copies. And pressure from my friend Se to go to college and get the report verified soon. I finished the printing process only by 12. Went to college to see our guide hogging on "Drumstick" Sambar rice. Couldn`t stand seeing it. So I waited. Waited for half an hour for her to finish her lunch. Then she found small mistakes. She asked us to redo it!! hell with her.

Then came home. Dint have money. I was bankrupt after thou`s home night, the previous night. Went to the atm, took money and bought papers. Came back and started printing. In a wink, 20 papers dot stuck in the printer. Wow!! I was sweating like hell. I had to finish the work the next day. Dint know what to do. I then called "body". He asked me to come home and take printout. Its a good 10 to 15 kms to his place. So went there and took print out. The bad day just continued the next day. Went to the shop for binding and he said he would take a life time to bind it. So went to se`s place and then gave it for binding somewhere near his place. Phew! Finally it was over! A good 30 hours of nightmare. But it feels good that it is over now! With the tempo increasing for the trip which starts day after, it feels even better.

1 comment:

kiran said...
This comment has been removed by the author.