Monday, April 09, 2007

In Dino!

Watched 300 the day before. Bottom Line : Awesome visual effects! The guys` abs were too damn good. Shit mann! All the 300 guys had abs like that. They must be working out for a living! Then we stayed in Tho`s place for the night. Jus 3 of us. We watched the bad display of the south africans and playing Brian Lara`s cricket 2007. It was fun. We played till 5 in the morning and then hit the bed. I came back home, ate and slept again. Nowadays, the sleep constituting most of the time of my life.

Off late, I`ve been addicted to a particular song. Its called In Dino from a movie called Metro-life in a city. Its an awesome song. Ive spent a total of 2 hrs waiting for that song to be telecast on tv, untill i finally downloaded it. Its just a great song. And, I feel I am missing something in life. But, I guess I am absolutely happy now. I just love the way life is goin on now. But, nothing can last forever. So keeping my fingers crossed. Love you all! Just got nothing much to post about. :)

No comments: