Sunday, April 01, 2007

Garden State...


I saw this movie in star movies late last night. I loved it. As I saw it, I thought I must be the only one to like it. I`ve never heard of the movie before I saw it. I knew Zach Braf from scrubs. And to my surprise, he has written and directed the film. For a small time, TV series star, he has dona a brilliant job. And yeah Natalie Portman. Gorgeous as usual. She gives you the feeling that you know her for years, in the movie. Very cute. I simply loved the movie. It deals with the confused mind of a low life guy who ran away from home to LA, and then he comes back for his mother`s funeral. Zach has played the role beautifully. I at times felt me in the role. The confused young man finds a way to stay happy in the end.

I have to say, I loved Zach in scrubs. The comedy sitcom without the back laughs. Its nice. And I already love Natalie Portman from V for Vendatta. She is very very cute in the movie. You just instantly fall in love with her. I found a guy quote in his review for this movie that.. "For our grandfathers it was "its a wonderful life", for our parents it was "the graduate" , for our big brothers it was "Fight club" and for us, its "Garden State". It aint much of Ita a wonderful life, but its a beautiful movie. I liked it mostly because, I saw myself on screen.

2 comments:

timora said...

yea i know the guy from scrubs..i never herad abt this movie though..
ha to be better than the one i saw "must love dogs"..pretty waste of money..nice look to your blog

Ram said...

must love dogs dont have zach braff... it doesnt share any of the cast. and thanks about my blog... im trying my best :)