Saturday, March 31, 2007

blah blah blah...

You want something? go get it! Period!


Thats a quote from persuit of happyness. And yeah of course i believe it. I also believe in another thing. I am responsible for everything I do! I am the only reason that I am happy now. I am the reason for all the problems I faced. And I herey take a oath that, I wouldn`t blame anyone else for what happens to me. Deep in the situation`s theory, im sure, I`ll be the reason for what that happens. There you go, that made me feel better.

I`ve been wierd for the past 4 months. I`ve developed an incredible self esteem. The "I am What I am!!" attitude. Maybe wrong, but thats the way I am now! I`ve become an extrovert. Its a drastic change. From a selfless moron with no self respect, asking infinite sorrys just to get rid of the issues even if i had not done anything, to a guy who boasts of what he is. Its practically huge. But, we learn in life. And the lessons urge us to take decisions and change us. For now, I can say Im happy of what I am and I`ll be happy forever.One lesson that i`ve learnt is, if you have a problem you deal with it. No one else in the whole world are in a state to help you!
Its got philosophical today! sigh... chow..

No comments: