Monday, February 05, 2007

So Near Yet So Far!

The topic absolutely makes no sense! But I was thinking of a lot of things that corresponds to that lil saying. I was waiting on my bike in the middle of a traffic jam.Had to go to a medical shop. It was abput 100 yards, but i cudnt go when i wanted to. See? that constitutes to "So Near Yet So Far!". Typically me aint it? Absolutely making no sense. To be honest, I`ve been thinking a lot of stuffs which constitutes the same thing.

Had a coupla exams today at college, It was so funny! It made absolutely no sense, for us to avoid the 150 bucks fine, we had to write the exams. Noe the new rule is that, if we get to fail we get to pay a fine of 100bucks. Thats absurdly funny! It is totally my wish to pass or fail in my exam. But, in our case, there is an understanding between the good staffs and us. They promised us, "write something in the paper, we`ll pass you, and you dont have to pay the fine" Goddamnit! We are too lucky! Every college should have good staffs like these to break the stupid rules that the college makes!

No comments: