Friday, December 08, 2006

Im Happy!!

Well, its really been a while since i said that. Yeah about a decade i guess!! Ive never really, have accepted the way life has for me.Ive never been happy with wat i have.Thats bad and i jus realised it.It is pretty late. All through the blog ive jus expressed myself like a depressed moron, who has his own square in life and who never wanted to come out of it.Its gonna change. I jus realised, time to think and solidarity helped a lot. Exams have been haunting me all this while.When the exams are over, im gonna run,away from this place;to chidambaram.Thats my native place.Ive always refused to go there with my folks, but inside i love the place.Got a temple which is of my knowledge the best.

Its got space.I can sit down and breathe-fresh and good air.I am gonna spend some time in that temple.Thats why im going.Ive not all of a sudden shanged into a spiritual kind and all.I jus love walkin around the temple,sittin there,looking at lives and me being happy.Thats the basic aim for every individual aint it?-to be happy.And there, i look at lives, not people.After a long time, im now very happy and I really dont wanna lose it.The past has or has not been too good for me.Ive actually never known if the life has been good to me.I dont care about the future.And I love the present.Good to be happy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can bet on anything... there's no place like the wonderful Nataraja temple to feel rejoiced.
Have all the fun... you being happy, doesnt happen often. And that leaves me truly ecstatic :)

timora said...

nice blog...
its really rare for anyone to be so completely happy and accept it. :)